Based on your Cariscreen score (over 1500) and other risk factors, and taking into consideration your desire not to personally sponsor my retirement, the following protocol is prescribed to control the infection that is causing your decay:
- After breakfast, brush your teeth with CTx4 Gel and rinse then,
- Mix 2.5 ml of Bottle A and 2.5 ml of bottle B of CTx4 Treatment Rinse. Swish around mouth for 30 seconds then scrub teeth vigorously with mouth rinse in your mouth. Spit but do not rinse and don’t eat or drink for 30 minutes.
- Chew CTx2 gum after lunch and after any snacks. Use CTx2 dry mouth spray if you are a dry mouth patient as required.
- Floss and/or Piksters
- Brush your teeth with CTx4 Gel and rinse then
- Mix 2.5 ml of Bottle A and 2.5 ml of bottle B of CTx4 Treatment Rinse. Swish around mouth for 30 seconds then scrub teeth
- Vigorously with mouth rinse in your mouth. Spit but do not rinse. Go to be with residue of mouth rinse in your mouth.
After 3 weeks a new Cariscreen test will be done. If the score is under 1500 it is only necessary to use the CTx3 Maintenance Rinse (which tastes MUCH nicer than the CTx4 Treatment Rinse). You may as well finish off the CTx4 Gel Toothpaste however (and may continue using it and the gum if desired)
If the score is over 1500 you repeat the full protocol for another 3 weeks.
Things That will Help:
- Eliminate sugar between meals.
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day (minimum)
- Use an electric toothbrush (they really do work better, it’s not a gimmick)